Monday, October 8, 2007

Just awaitin'


Brad's cousin got married at the end of September so Brad's whole family was together at the Salt Lake Temple. It was fun to see everyone and it was a beautiful wedding, very cute colors and decorations. Congrats to Mike and Andrea for gettin' hitched! Anyhoo..... this is a pic of Brad and I as we are waiting for the happy couple to come out of the temple. P.S. Just tried to upload another picture (one of the newly married) and it wasn't working--I'm so computer illiterate, it's not even funny. Well, maybe when I get some further training on being a blogger, I will be able to upload 2 pics at once, it will be a big event for me! Stay tuned to view the magnificent occasion.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

You are so beautiful! I love the short hair... How are you and Brad doing? I can't believe it has been 2 years since we have last seen each other. :O( I miss you both more than you could ever know. Please give my love to Brad. Lots of love,
Beck

The Johnsons said...

thanks. we are doing good, just staying pretty busy. Brad is swamped w/ school work and TA for pathopyhsiology and I stay busy with work and a tennnis class. How are you guys liking TN? How's your job? Are you coming home for Christmas this year? Love ya, Kimmy

Behunin Family said...

Welcome to the world of blogging! :) Watch out- it's addicting!

Very cute picture of you two. We hope you're doing well and we'll see you soon!