Sunday, May 4, 2008

Utah's Disneyland for Women

So I experienced Gardner's Village on Saturday with my mom and I LOVED it!! It is my new favorite place--the only downfall is that it isn't close to my house, it's a little bit of a drive from the boondocks of Spanish Fork. I hear they have a wonderful sale over Memorial day weekend and I have every intention of going. I'm am so excited. I purchased a beautiful white antiqued quilt for my bed and then some wall hanging thing-a-ma-bobs for the kitchen. I so wish I had more money to spend there. Anyway I was in heaven and since nothing else really goes on in my life, I thought I would blog about this fabulous day I spent shopping. It is my personal disneyland and considering I have never been to the real place I can't really compare anything to it but this seems like what I would have experienced had I gone to disneyland as a child.

3 comments:

Wendee said...

So the next time you go to Gardner Village you need to call me! I live just up the street from there. I love just going and wandering around. Sometimes I'll go by myself - it's so much better when you have someone to wander with.

Toni Ludlow said...

Im so down for the memorial sale!! Can you say Car Pool!!??

KT said...

What is Gardner Village? And, if there aren't rollercoasters that smell like urine and scary tall mice, it ain't the happiest place on earth.