Saturday, November 1, 2008

Double the Support

Okay so here's a little inside to some of my stupidity. On good old Monday morning, I was groggy getting up and had to get dressed for work. As I was thinking about what to wear, I was in the process of putting on the first bra that I saw, which happen to be pink. Then I saw a white shirt, (I know to some of you think 'big surprise that I was interested in wearing one of the many white pieces of clothing I own') and thought I need to wear y white bra if I'm going to wear this white shirt. After searching for a little bit I finally found a white bra to put on so I put it on and finished getting dressed. I then got to work and changed into scrubs and when I proceeded to go downstairs to work I thought to myself, my bra is really tight. As I reached back to see if I had put my bra on the tightest "setting" (or whatever you would call it, hook??) I felt not one bra but two!!! Whoops a daisy! Guess I must have been a little too tired to realize that as I was putting on my white bra, I already had another one on that I forgot to remove before doing so. Welp, I hope this brings you all a little smile after reading this story, I know I smile every time I think of this stupid moment.

4 comments:

Kim said...

That is AWESOME! I laughed pretty hard... of all the stupid stuff I do (and that's A LOT of stuff) I have yet to put 2 bras on. Nicely done.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious, totally something I would do!!!

Harris Family said...

That's funny! I did just the opposite one day. I got to work and realized I didn't have one on at all...had to run home at lunch!

Kelly said...

Kimmy! I can't believe you were that dumb! Just kidding. I did get a good laugh out of that one.