Friday, February 1, 2008

"Borrowing Ideas"

My cousin, Kristen, had this tag on her blog so I hope she doesn't mind if I borrow it, even though she did not "tag" me, I thought I would complete it anyway. You type in answers to questions in Google images and you have to pick a picture from the 1st page of results.

Age you'll be at your next birthday:

A place (or two) you'd like to visit:


*Australia & Africa*
One of your favorite places:

*Montana*
Your favorite object:

*I love my bed*
Your favorite food: Your favorite color:


*rice (weird I know) & yellow*
Your favorite animal:

*wolves*
Name of a past pet:

Where you live:

*Provo (actually Spanish Fork), UT

Your middle name:

*Ellen (sure I wish I was as funny as her--but I do like to tell myself that I am funny)*

Your college major:

*Dental hygiene--I'm sure some people think those are the instruments I use*
A bad habit you have: Your favorite holiday:


*Shopping (my husband would definitely agree) & the Fourth of July*

I now tag Cory, Wendee, Teri, and Carrie (if she still blogs--it's been awhile since you have updated

3 comments:

nancy said...

Cute i have never seen the "tag" thing . It was fun to see you guys the other night we need to do more.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Hey guys! Since you "stole" this idea, mind if we do, too? :)

Bradicus said...

go ahead it is a fun one