Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Candidate for Graduation


Brad went through the graduation ceremonies for BYU in August. He officially graduates in December hence the candidate for graduation. BYU only has graduation ceremonies in April and August and when a poll was taken among his classmates, most decided that they would graduate in August before they officially done with classes instead of coming back to graduate in April. Sorry, that was kind of a lengthy explanation for the meaning behind the title. His mom, two sisters, and older brother plus family were nice enough to come down for the occasion. Here are some more captivating memories of the wonderful day--sure do wish he was really graduated though! :)

Me and the Grad
So apparently none of the other pictures will upload through blogger so here they are via another slideshow. Sorry for the repetition of the slideshow format--apparently it's the only thing that works for me!



Stay tuned for more updates on our fun-filled August! I know you are excited--I'll have more postings in the month of September than the rest of the months on my blog combined. I'm amazing!

8 comments:

Wendee said...

Congrats Brad! There's a light at the end of the tunnel. Good luck with your last semester!

KT said...

I would have had a hard time stayinf focused once i walked. wat to go brad! what's next? world domination?

KT said...

i typed that with sadie in one arm.

Jon, Britt & the boys said...

Congratulations Brad! I'm sure it will be so nice to finally be DONE!

Kelly said...

Kimmay! I found you! You should update more often. I am sure you have tons of cool stories to share about all the awesome people you work with, right?

Kim said...

Kim,
It's official. I am going on strike against your blog. I am SICK of checking with high hopes that I will see something new and NEVER! So there you have it- strike has begun starting.... now.

ANGELA said...

Conratulations! Is he going to work at the Valley or do you have other plans?

CAMI said...

Yeah Brad, Good Job and Congratulations!